Wednesday, September 19, 2012

two more.

Braden's appointment didn't go as well as I was hoping this morning. While his most recent 'spot' is getting better, he now has two more. New ones. That weren't there before.

I'm trying to be positive but I seriously feel like it's one step forward, two steps back. The poor guy is over it and suffering in other areas of his life because of the stress. So our dreams of not going daily are up in smoke and mom will get to know Duke as well as we do (that is, if she doesn't get lost. I get my 'awesome' /aka lack of/ sense of direction from her).

We didn't have to go to Duke yesterday but I did go to his pediatrician for some lab work and just to let them know the whole story and get advice. She thinks his overall fine, but ran a thyroid test to make sure that's not causing his exhaustion, etc.

Braden is SUCH a strong guy...but he's ready for this to be over.

Today they had him start steroid drops on top of everything else, which he'll use 4x a day.

We found out that his doctor is moving...so I'm not sure what that will mean for Braden's case.

We are praying and believing!

My friend gave me this verse Sunday and I am believing it!

Ephesians 3:20
Our God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.

3 comments:

Our Busy House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mommy Girl said...

Praying for Braden and your Mama heart. I know it is difficult to see your child hurting and not have answers.

SandyM said...

Still praying for Braden & for all of you, including your mom!