Monday, September 17, 2012

First day of preschool!


Ephram's first day of preschool! He LOVED his 'robok' (robot) backpack, lunch box, and water bottle! He wanted a "norf carolina blue" one but we looked and looked and just couldn't find one...so he settled for roboks.

He wasn't so sure about going to preschool but we know it'll be a great opportunity for me to be able to get the kids school work done while he's there AND have him playing with friends and having fun...and getting as much attention as possible! Ephram just goes on Tuesday and Thursday which is perfect for this sad mama...and my not so sure about it boy.


Starting out preschool with a broken leg! The first 'week' he wasn't able to walk very well and had to be carried a lot but by week two he was running!


His teacher, Mrs. Lauren...and his backpack hanger:) He also has a cubbie for his lunch box.

After two weeks I can say that he's not so sure when he's dropped off but must have a fun time while he's there:). He's always ready to run into my arms when I come pick him up. According to his teachers he is very social and talkative...and LOVES to ask them 'why':). He loves going to music class, library, and doing crafts.

I certainly miss my guy while he's there but it has been great to get the other kids work done while not worrying about not being able to focus as much on him. On Wednesdays I take him to story time at the library and I do preschool with him on MWF...and throughout the whole week (including weekends) when it comes to letter fun.

1 comment:

Joy for the Seasons said...

That's the room we teach Sunday school in. :)