Saturday, September 27, 2008

curly Q



this pic was taken WAY too early
in the morning!




My mom (Nonny) is a hair dresser so when I was little I used to get my hair set in curlers a lot! I LOVED having curly hair and when I was old enough I got a perm EVERY YEAR. Cailey likes having curly hair too but it takes forever with the curling iron so I don't do it very often. Nonny tried one time a couple years ago to set it in rollers but as soon as she was done Cailey wanted them OUT. She asked Nonny to do it while we were visiting and I told her SEVERAL times that they would hurt to sleep in and she had to wear them if Nonny was going to set it for her. She insisted, so mom did it. Well...she slept in them and got her curly hair! She was SO excited about it...TOO excited because she was up before 6:00 am wanting to get them out and see her "beautiful curls." Kinsey, who LOVES to do anything her siblings do, wanted to get one in her hair too. So while Nonny was setting Cailey's hair I put one in Kinsey's hair. One by one I was adding them until I ended up doing the whole thing. I can NOT believe it but she actually slept in hers too:)! I wasn't sure what her hair would do or if it would even curl since it's so fine, but it turned out very cute. Basically it was BIG and full of body..not too curly. She was very excited too but for some reason didn't want a picture taken outside in the morning:).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL!! I like the pictures. How long are they going to stay like that?

Eve said...

Cailey's hair came out beautifully!

The Hilemans said...

Cailey's hair looks SO nice that way!!! I say add it to your evening routine every day. :)

Sarah said...

SO beautiful! Both of them...little gorgeous girls! If we have a girl I hope she is that cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it:)

Sherri said...

Oh my do I relate. I slept in curlers most of my life up until getting married. Jeff wasn't a fan of the curlers. :)

Sarah loves them too.

Your girls are precious sporting curls.