Tuesday, September 30, 2008

great.

Kinsey...SUCH a sweet girl....what can I say? She copies EVERYTHING Braden and Cailey do...and I mean EVERYTHING! I was chasing her around outside a few months ago and the next thing I know she turns around and says, "Naa Naa Boo Boo." Great. So she isn't really speaking in sentences but can say, "naa naa boo boo" and make the face to go with it! The only reason a TWO year old would know how to do that is if they saw it... A LOT. CLEARLY she sees her siblings do it a lot. Although it is cute now, and made me laugh, it was a great teaching moment for the others. What power they have to teach her things. Now I am trying to get them to teach her positive things (like kindness, colors, numbers, letters, etc.) but for some reason I'm still getting this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember us playing chase and her saying na-na-a-boo-boo! It is so funny!