Monday, September 15, 2008

Sneakers, Tennis Shoes, & Tennas!



Nonny has NEVER been crazy about Crocs and thinks they are terrible for growing feet because they are not supportive. Every season she buys them a new pair of sneakers and they are always SO excited...until it's time to put them on. She's probably right about the support, but Crocs are SO much easier because the kids can put them on by themselves and they don't require socks! When Cailey was going to gym/games class I thought she should wear her tennis shoes (known in our house as tennas) so Braden and Kinsey wanted to wear theirs too. Then they all WANTED a picture! Tennis shoes are rare around here that they felt like they needed a picture of them...so funny! Maybe this will be the start of wearing more supportive shoes for the fall...which will mean getting ready to go at least five minutes earlier:).

2 comments:

Janet said...

I know what you mean.....I've gotten so lazy in my own parenting. I've even let Reece wear his crocs to church when they don't match his outfit. Talk about being lazy! :)

Caroline said...

I had to catch up on a few posts since I took a week off from blogging. I especially loved the art picture that Cailey drew. That's really good! And who knew Kinsey was a superstar? Cover shot and all! Hope you'uns are doing well, tennas and all!