Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twins!

I get SO many questions about Braden and Kinsey being twins...especially lately! Everywhere we go I have to explain why they are the same size but not the same age. The other day I was shopping in BJ's and was too tired to push the HUMONGOUS car shopping cart so I got a regular one. Usually Braden walks, but he had been walking a ton at that point and it was easier to put him in the cart. I ended up taking him out after the FIFTH person commented on how cute my 'twins' were! Although twins are great, I DON'T want my son to get a complex and he's a smart boy...soon he'll catch on to why they are asking! He doesn't have a growth problem...he's had ALL the tests done. He is growing, just not as quickly as the 'typically developing' white kid. He is perfect...just like God intended:)!

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

he is perfect, just the way he is! and while they aren't twins, they are adorable...BIG brother and LITTLE sister!

Janet said...

What I love about Kinsey and Braden is their vastly different personalities. I swear Kinsey did not stop smiling once today and Braden is such a serious dude. After holding both of their little hands and then, later today, holding Reece's hand - I realized that I don't have little ones (little hands) to hold any more. Sigh..... I just SO want to soak up this time!