Monday, September 29, 2008

some fav's







Cailey has been SO excited about her 'new' fall clothes (that I bought at a consignment sale in July). Last week was a tiny bit cooler so she just HAD to pull out the new wardrobe. She wanted me to take her picture (shocking, I know!) and of course I wasn't going to say no so we headed out to the backyard for some shots. Kinsey was napping most of the time but I was able to catch a couple of her. Braden has turned into my HAM and constantly says, "mommy, take my picture" or "mommy, you should have brought the camera to take my picture!" A boy after my own heart:).

2 comments:

Janet said...

I can't wait for it to get a little cooler. I love fall clothes! I bet it's hard not to take pictures of those cute faces!

Caroline said...

I'm with Cailey...I love fall and fall clothes. BTW, Kinsey's hair in the lake picture is precious! Cailey's looks really good curled. Sarah's would always curl, but mine would never hold a curl until I hit puberty and then it curled on its own. Weird huh? Hope you guys are doing well. We should try to get together again.!