Monday, July 14, 2008

going under (by Cailey)

Even though I didn't hold my nose I didn't get water in my nose. I only can get diving sticks on the number two (2ft) but I can't do it in the deep end. I'm learning to swim by going to swimming lessons and by swimming a lot. I will get better and better when I keep doing swimming lessons. I want to learn how to swim so I can go in the deep end and get diving sticks there. I can jump in where I can stand up but not in the deep end. I use water wings or a life jacket in the deep end. I'm practicing my swimming and I love swimming!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations Cailey! What a great accomplishment to be able to dive for those sticks and go under water! Awesome!

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

That's fantastic! Way to go, Cailey!

Caroline said...

Good for you Cailey. Keep working hard and you'll be swimming in the deep end soon without water wings or floaties!

Eve said...

What a brave little swimmer you are Cailey! Remember don't give up when you think it is too hard! keep on practicing and soon you will be able to go anywhere in that pool!

Anonymous said...

Great job Cailey! :)