Tuesday, July 1, 2008

practice, practice, practice!














Yesterday my friend Laura came over and I decided to steal her children for some photo practice:)...thanks Laura!! It was SO much fun and the 'big kids' were very helpful with getting smiles from these cuties:)! I am getting more and more into this hobby and really falling in love with photography! I don't know anything about the terminology or settings of my camera, though I did take a class that didn't help....I just 'mess around' until I find something I like. I LOVE taking pictures of kids and babies and am starting to like the 'unposed' pics more than the posed. I was with another friend last night (of course with my camera again) who said she can't remember a time when I didn't have a camera with me...even for a play date at the mall...I can't help myself:)!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure.....who would turn down awesome pictures of their kids? I'm going to do a post as soon as I narrow it down....there's so many to choose from:) Thanks for practicing on us:)

Janet said...

Very good pictures! Always helps when you have such cute kids to photograph!

The Hilemans said...

i bet you have your business going long before i do!! :)

Caroline said...

With subjects like those, who wouldn't want to bring a camera along? They are so precious! - so are yours though.

ENJOYING THE JOURNEY said...

HOW YOU BE DOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! 5!!! I MISS YOU!! LOVED THE PICS! I TOTALLY MISS YOU GUYS!! HOW DID YOU GET THE COOL BACK GROUND!! DO TELL!! I WANT TO CHANGE MINE TO SOMETHING SIMILAR TO YOURS! HELP!! YOUR PICS OF YOUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL!! YOU ARE A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER! WHEN ME AND GAB COME VISIT YOU CAN PHOTO US FOR YOUR GROWING BUSINESS!! LOVEY OU!! MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are awesome! I know you take good pics but I think some of these are just amazing. Laura's kids are getting so big!