Monday, June 30, 2008

almost 4th of July celebration



Last night we met friends at the Y for a 4th of July celebration! The kids went on the bouncy slides, mazes, and in the bounce house. We also went down and played on a playground for a while where we saw a BEAUTIFUL sky! Unfortunately we were only able to stay an hour and a half because the weather turned bad...with lightning and thunder, but the kids still got in plenty of play time:). They weren't too sad about missing out on the fireworks because they know we'll see them on the 4th and they were excited about friends coming over to play. We ended up leaving and friends came over to the house to hang out and play!


kinsey ADORED addison (as she does ALL babies!)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

When I saw your comment on my blog about the name change, it made me sad. Its been a hard decision because I did love mom of a redhead. It may change back, just be on the alert. I don't know, but whenever babe #2 comes - he/she might not be a redhead. I wanted the title to reflect more of what my blog is about anyway. Love the pictures of the kiddos. Happy "real" 4th.

Nan said...

Hope you had a great time! The kids are so cute! I meant to ask you, from your comment to me...how did you lose your weight? I haven't said it yet, but you really do look great!