Sunday, June 8, 2008

handprint burn

This is what happens when you rely on your 4 year old to apply sunscreen on your back...any questions? I mean really, I've been fortunate to not get worse burns on my back (since I can't reach it) because I'm at the pool pretty much everyday....every summer....alone with the kids. It's always been hard to figure it out but most times I've gotten the kids to do it. This is the first summer that Cailey has been able to cover my entire back....Braden did a great job....he just missed a little:)! I love that it's his handprint on my back though...so cute! (If sunburn can be called cute.)

5 comments:

Janet said...

I was just amazed at how distinct the hand print was on your back. You're right. If a sunburn could be called "cute", this would be it!

Caroline said...

Wow, that's FUNNY!

Nan said...

Cute? Or painful? Maybe both. What do you do at the Y in the morning? Are they at a camp or just with you while you workout?

KR said...

That is hysterical!! The other day Savannah helped me. That night the only parts that were burnt were the parts that I did!! My back was fine! My shoulders & arms, fried. Duh! next time I'll get her to do all of it.

anthonyandbeth said...

hilarious! i love the little hand print! starting to catch up now...i want to go to the pool with you when i can go in the pool again! ;)