Monday, June 9, 2008

it's TOO small!

Cute matching suits right? One problem...I sent Cailey with 'her' bathing suit when she was staying with mom (nonny) and dad (poppy). Mom kept telling me it was too small, to which my response was, "well it's too bad...it's brand new and she's gonna wear it ALL summer!" The other day when we were going swimming with friends I decided it would be a good time to be all matchy matchy (which I LOVE...as do the kiddos). I found Kinsey's suit but couldn't find Cailey's. I look in the closet...and there...hanging up...with the TAGS still on is CAILEY'S bathing suit! Oooops! Have you caught on yet? I sent Cailey with Kinsey's 3T bathing suit to wear at mom and dad's...now I feel AWFUL for making her wear it! She was relieved to put her 6T one on and felt much better! As you can see in the picture, Kinsey's is REALLY stretched out, which makes me sad, but Janet said it doesn't look bad on a toddler...hopefully she's right because she's GOING to wear it:)!!! I guess that's the downside to having matching clothes and sharing a room-but I could have sworn I looked at the size...:)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.....that is so totally something I would do! How are you? I miss you:) I'm working on a post about our vacation; hopefully I'll get it up later today. I'll call or email soon....hanging out at mom's!

anthonyandbeth said...

this is SO funny! i bet the 3t one looked REALLY small on Cailey...no wonder your mom was concerned! ;) they do look so cute all matchy matchy!