Thursday, June 12, 2008

tae kwon do


We wanted Braden (and eventually Kinsey) to be involved with something that was 'Korean' so we chose Tae Kwon Do! Cailey decided she wanted to try it as well so now it's something the kids can do with daddy. (The owners are Christians and want families to take it along side of their kids.) Because they were under 7 a parent had to take it with them...and it wasn't gonna be me!...Don't get me wrong, I love to kickbox but I don't need one more thing on my plate right now! I am SO proud of Brian and happy to see how excited he is about learning his blocks and kicks! The kids are learning through playing games mostly which I think is an awesome approach! Hopefully this will be something they will enjoy for a long time:)!!

3 comments:

Eve said...

I think that is awesome how you want to put in your children's culture into your American family! Love you and see you in 5!

Caroline said...

That's great they can spend special time with their dad. Go Brian...HI-YAH! I bet they are just too cute and man, get Kinsey in there and she'd tear them all to pieces...little firecracker!

Janet said...

I would choose tae kwon do just to see my husband and kids in those outfits. That is great!