Saturday, June 14, 2008

Beach Day

Note: Heather is in Illinois visiting friends. During the next few days I will be filling in for her on the blog with updates on the kids. -Brian

Cailey's school had Beach Day for the Kindergarten classes. This involved the kids fishing treasures out of small pools and going down a water slide into a pool among other things. Of course given the lack of sand I am not sure why this was not called Pool Day instead of Beach Day but I digress. I went out there to volunteer with Kinsey and Braden tagging along.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the update! Great job with the pictures:) What an awesome daddy to 'volunteer' for beach...I mean pool day!

Eve said...

Great Job! It looks like it was a great time! Great job on the pics too!

Anonymous said...

It looks like "beach" day was lots of fun! :)