Thursday, June 5, 2008

"happy, happy, happy anniversary..."

DATING LIFE:





graduation...then two weeks later:



MARRIED LIFE (PRE CHILDREN):
*all these were taken in MA*





i was nine months pregnant in this one:)

Brian did a great job of telling the story...now I want to provide the pics!! These are all before we moved..I had to save something for next year:)! People who TRULY know us understand that I am a SPOILED wife! Brian does so many things for our family above and beyond providing. He gets up with them early in the morning so I can sleep...he makes Cailey's lunch and takes her to school...he helps with the laundry...and the grocery shopping...and the cooking...and the cleaning. This has changed over the years according to our situation (and my health). I am so thankful for you Brian and I love you so much! You were by my side during 7 surgeries or hospital stays, being homeless with a baby, being jobless and during infertility treatments. We've made it through a lot...and God has truly blessed me with you. Thank you for loving me, for being patient when I'm not, for knowing what to say, for holding me when I cry, for backing me up, for putting up with me:), and for loving our children so deeply. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us:)
*Happy Anniversary to Laura and Geof who were married at the same time on the same day of the same year as us!*
**and yes...this was worth breaking MY one post a day rule:)
***which pic do you like best???

6 comments:

The Hilemans said...

ok, first - who is that guy in the pre-wedding photos? ;)

second - you look JUST lIKE Cailey in the paddle boating picture

third - don't worry about taking me off your link list. Just wanted to take the overt links of my own page. too much trouble to wipe out everything. :)

fourth - we did play frisbee golf and it was really fun! I'm exhausted and stuffed full of hushpuppies and goodberry's ice cream, but i have 3 sleeping kids and can collapse on the couch. :)

Sherri said...

Wow - great pics. Would not have recognized Brian.

I like the dating10.jpg best.

You two are so sweet & sappy...hum...our anniversary is next Monday - thanks for the anniversary reminder. oops.

Eve said...

ok I like two of them! The one where you are at the harbour you look so great in that pic and the one where you are both dressed in black. was that taken at my place? the picture frame in the background with the pics in it looks like mine. dunno!

ONE MORE WEEK!!!

Eve said...

yeah the more I looked at that picture it can't be my place:)

Heather said...

eve...that pic was taken in our old apt. from college. it was the night of our LAST IV dance senior year...so yeah, it probably is your picture in the background!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I know I'm late getting on and wishing you a happy anniversary but things have been a little crazy and I haven't been on line. :) Hope it was fantastic!