Wednesday, June 25, 2008

slip n slide


check out those smiles!!


clearly kinsey was confused and thought it was a water fountain!


braden LOVED the tools! (and kinsey ALWAYS
loves bubbles:)

Yesterday we went to help watch some kids from our Sunday School class. Every week the moms take turns watching the kids so the other moms can get stuff done, errands run, clean, shop, or whatever. Jen had a bunch of water and outside toys set up and the kids had a blast! My kids have never been big on asking for toys etc. but when we left Braden asked for a slip n slide...now I'll have to go out and get one so I can see those great smiles again:)!!


can't get over that smile!

3 comments:

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

Eleanor does the same thing Kinsey does: she drinks the water! Well, she slides on it, too. :) We bought a slip and slide for her a few weeks ago and she loves it. I'm glad it's finally warm enough up here to use it!

Renee' said...

Nikki LOVES slip and slide!

Mark is currently working on his EMT and then will eventually get his paramedic training. I would probably work somewhere in the administration side of things. We'll dream for now, and see what God does further on down the road.

Anonymous said...

I totally hope I get a chance to go down the slip 'n' slide if you get one! :)