Friday, June 6, 2008

beating the heat!


fearful no more! it only took 3 days
in the pool for her to start 'swimming'
away from me!


group pic....reece and cailey had a blast
jumping into the pool OVER and OVER!


still my cautious boy, but does
AWESOME with a vest, turtle, or wings
(he does NOT like to get his face wet)


after school swim:)!


precious moment!!


pool tag! i was chasing these fun kids ALL over the pool...
then reece wanted a piggie back ride to tag the girls:)


they all finally 'got' me:)

Yesterday we met friends at the pool (for the third time this week:). It was SO nice and refreshing to be in the water and I had a blast playing with everyone. I've always loved playing in the pool with the kiddos and honestly have never sat out and read a magazine, etc. while they were swimming. (Not that I think there is anything wrong with that...it's just not me.) I just LOVE to be with them in the water (when it's over 60 degrees:)! It'll be hard for me as they grow up and make friends and don't want mommy around anymore (boo hoo!!!) As for now we will spend as many days in the pool as possible...and I can't WAIT for Cailey to be done with school so I don't have to worry about early naps anymore:)!!! (Only three weeks to go!!!) Thanks to our sweet friends who let us come with them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM/NONNY!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hey it's Austin. You got me!!!
I like the group of us!
Did you guys have fun in the pool?

Caroline said...

I am so jealous. I would love to have a pool to swim in. Looks like so much fun!