Thursday, July 3, 2008

work out buddy

I've been working out at the Y a ton this summer because I'm not teaching in the mornings anymore. Cailey has always been curious about what I do in 'class'. On Saturdays they offer a 'Kidfit' class for kids (K-3) so I decided to bring Cailey a few weeks ago. She LOVED it! They played games and stayed active for an hour! We've been back again and will continue to go...which is great motivation for me to go on a Saturday MORNING! Oh...and she was also able to see me in my kickboxing class:). (She's so cute...she thought it was hilarious that I had a 'teacher'!!)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Good for you working out at the Y. That is awesome that Cailey sees you making healthy decisions, you're setting a good example for your kids. I think I'm going to post about my new best workout friends soon. Stay tuned.